Summary of the role
The Chartered Banker Institute – the oldest institute of bankers in the world - is looking for financial services professionals enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge, skills and experience with the next generation of bankers. To support our new suite of flexible, professional banking qualifications for a digital age, we are looking in particular for individuals to join our team of Academic Associates, with relevant, practical experience in the areas of:
- Bank Management and Strategy
- Banking Technology and Fintech
- Digital and Data Literacy
- Personal & Private Banking
- Commercial and Corporate Banking
- Bank Risk Management
- Banking Operations
- Professional Ethics
There are a variety of ways to support the Institute, and the next generation of bankers. You might be a Subject Matter Expert, helping us design new modules and qualifications (and keep existing ones up-to-date in a time of rapid change). You might be a marker, examiner, or verifier, supporting assessment. Or you might provide tutor support to individuals as they study for their professional qualifications.
All appointments are on a part-time, self-employed basis, and would be ideal for experienced financial services professionals keen to help future generations enjoy rewarding and purposeful careers in banking. The Chartered Banker Institute will provide training and ongoing support to Academic Associates, including assessment training.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Relevant, recent and practical experience in one of more of the subject areas above;
- Ideally a Chartered Banker or suitably professionally or academically qualified;
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and/or training would be advantageous.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a brief supporting statement, outlining your personal skills and attributes that you would bring to the position to: email@example.com by 21st September 2018.