Summary of the role
We are seeking self-employed individuals to join our pool of Curriculum Area Moderators for Access to Higher Education. The role involves the External Quality Assurance of the Open College Network West Midlands Access to Higher Education Diplomas, which are regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). The role will involve quality monitoring visits to Centres as and when required. A driving licence and means of independent travel is therefore essential.
We are currently seeking experts in the following subject areas:
· Art and Design
· Biological Science
· Business and Law
· Music Technology
· Education Studies
· ICT and Computing
· Physical Science
· Be qualified to Level 4 in the subject area that they wish to Moderate.
· Have experience of the Access to Higher Education Diploma or Higher Education.
· Be proficient in Microsoft Word, email and internet usage.
· Have access to a reliable internet connection.
Ideally, applicants will also hold or be working towards:
· A qualification in External Quality Assurance.