Initial 6 months - potential extension
Up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Summary of the role
- To support the team in the operation of academic assessment processes, including the running of subject, progression and final mark boards, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and compliance with PMI processes and regulations;
- To have a thorough understanding of the differing assessment and examination regulations across the programmes, ensuring learners are subjected to the appropriate regulations and requirements on their respective programmes,
- To be fully conversant when advising stakeholders in relation to exams, assessments and awards processes’
- To develop background knowledge to give further guidance, advice & support to learners and staff, about pass/fail/resit criteria,
- To continually invest in developing an understanding of any new programmes and qualifications that become validated,
- To be responsible for organising and coordinating the running of various exam series, ensuring that learners are made aware of the arrangements,
- To ensure all paperwork is correctly printed, copied and distributed, all materials are made available, invigilators are adequately provided where necessary and special consideration/reasonable adjustment provisions are catered for,
- Other duties included as per the normal necessary workflow.
The role would suit someone familiar with the work and organisation of Awarding Bodies, and would like to continue to develop in this sphere working within a small but friendly team.
How to apply
If you feel that this role suits you skill set please send us a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
Director of Lifelong Learning
The Pensions Management Institute
25 Old Broad Street