Summary of the role
Who we are looking for
Innovate Awarding are developing end-point assessments for a large range of standards. We are seeking experienced Assessment Consultants to support the development of end-point assessment.
We are specifically looking for people with knowledge and experience of working within the following sectors:
- Children, Young People & Families Level 4 and 5 - Social Care and community provision
- Teaching Assistant roles Level 3 - Primary, special and secondary education
Ideally, you will have had prior experience of writing qualifications and assessment materials as well as having current, relevant experience working within the industries.
Preferably you will have had prior experience of assessing in this sector. Knowledge of RQF design principles and/or standards based activity development would also be advantageous, as would experience of question writing although specific training will be given.
- Developing and reviewing qualification components compliant with RQF standards
- End-point assessment specification development
- Writing and reviewing assessment materials
- Mapping assessment and learning materials to standards
- Providing expertise and advice on the relevance of content to current standards of practice within the sector
- Attending standardisation/training/update sessions and meetings as necessary
- Providing technical expertise and support to Innovate Awarding
This position is on a self-employed basis and we consider our payment structure to be above industry average.
How to apply
After reading the above, if you feel you would like to work with us, please send a CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you would like an informal discussion about Innovate Awarding and this role, please either email or call on 0117 314 2800.