Summary of the role
Business Analyst – 12 month FTC
£30,000 - £45,000
Home based with national travel to offices
Start date – As soon as possible
Closing date – Friday 26th April 2019
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is ready to get involved in exciting transformations within Semta and EAL and our customer propositions. As a Business Analyst you will have at least 3 years of consultancy/business analysis experience or working within a similar Business Analyst role. You be responsible for transforming the products we provide and how we engage with customers, putting in place processed and systems for the delivery of new products.
As the Business Analyst you will be working closely with the Business Transformation team and particularly the Business Transformation Director in supporting the work stream leads both internally and externally and providing an analytical approach to the IT development.
· Proven skill and effectiveness in requirements gathering, requirements definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis, business requirements analysis and change management
· Full life-cycle project experience
· Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels of seniority on both business and technical matters
· Strong team player with the ability to work with multi-functional teams.
· Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Practical application ability with Microsoft Office & Visio
· Experience in charitable, skills or education industries would be an advantage
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you would like more information on how to apply then please email Emily Williams – HR@semta.org.uk