£20,000 p.a. Plus £10,000 p.a. OTB
Summary of the role
We are recruiting now for a Business Development Executive to join our Corporate Engagement team based at our Swindon offices. This is a full-time permanent role offering the right person a wonderful opportunity to develop their core business skills as well as grow their career by working with vastly experienced and supporting managers and directors.
Use your skills and experience in maximising leads and building relationships with managerial level contacts to drive up membership of our professional development solutions.
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, is committed to making IT good for society. We use the power of our network to bring about positive, tangible change. We champion the global IT profession and the interests of individuals, engaged in that profession, for the benefit of all.
As a Business Development Executive, your main responsibilities will be to generate and book new business using the excellent systems and leads BCS provides and leveraging the influence of our 60 years of making a difference in IT.
You will also have the opportunity to work with our field sales and standards teams to support them in achieving corporate goals.
While B2B sales experience may be desired, we are especially looking for a team player who will fit in with our Corporate Engagement team and can develop the role along with their career.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to demonstrate a professional telephone manner and a consultative approach with strong listening skills
- Articulate and confident, able to communicate effectively with customers by phone, email and social media to influence them to buy
- Effective at identifying prospective clients’ requirements and able to match these to BCS products and services
- Ability to quickly build trust and rapport with customers and enhance BCS’s reputation in the marketplace
What you get;
- A competitive salary with generous OTB
- We are dedicated to providing training and development to help you realise your potential,
- Our benefit package includes;
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free parking
Apply now to be considered for this role.
How to apply
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity as an employer. This statement and our policies are designed to ensure our recruitment and employment practices and procedures actively promote equality of opportunity and value diversity.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK upon application.
How to apply: Please send your CV to HR@BCS.UK