Summary of the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Manager within the YMCA Awards team, based in the Northern regions of the UK, this is a critical role in the delivery of a successful and holistic Business to Business development strategy.
You will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Director in the following areas; Business development, communications and Regulatory compliance. You will be working in a highly competitive, target driven environment to promote the take up of YMCA Awards products and services to potential and approved centres through face to face sales and account management.
As a Business Manager you will be required to support the Commercial Director with bid writing, creating project plans and crafting proposals to secure complex, high value commercial opportunities and partnership arrangements.
You will also;
- Have the ability to gain trust and respect for your professionalism and sound advice with YMCA Awards customers, key stakeholders and the wider Awards team.
- Have the ability to understand to analyse situations with current and prospective customers and adapt the communication accordingly, offering advice, support and guidance.
- Have confidence working in a target driven environment and a drive to create opportunities and maximise sales growth.
Are you up for the challenge? You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to work using your own initiative. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships. This opportunity will be particularly exciting for those with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of exceeding sales targets and driving sales revenue and growth.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Proven experience in a business development and B2B education company/environment.
- Proven experience of working for an awarding organisation.
- A strong understanding of vocational qualifications, learning technology products and apprenticeships
YMCA is arguably the most recognisable and iconic of all global charity brands – trusted throughout the world to deliver outstanding, innovative and socially responsible activities for young people and the wider community.
The Central YMCA Awards team plays a pivotal part in enabling individuals to build a career across a variety of industry sectors. We offer a diverse suite of qualifications to anyone looking to take first steps into their desired industry or to established professionals looking to further develop their skills.
Central YMCA is committed to championing equality, diversity and inclusion in all its forms. For those who would like to work with us, Central YMCA welcomes applications from all sections of society. We believe that our Charity is greatly enhanced by the varied backgrounds, experiences and views represented within our team; we aim to appoint individuals based solely on their applicable skills, experience and attitudes.
How to apply
This could be your chance to join our innovative team and to do something great for yourself – and for others. If this sounds right for you, or if would like to find out more about this position, please send you cv and covering letter to email@example.com