Summary of the role
NOCN has been creating opportunities through learning for 30 years; it is a leading international Awarding Organisation and End Point Assessment Organisation which believes passionately in the power of education and its positive impact. As an expanding, progressive charity with a social not commercial focus, it is at the forefront of apprenticeships, vocational and technical skills development and it is the marketing leading expert in EPA. NOCN works in various sectors including Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing, Health Care, Finance and Retail and it is a Leader in Diversity and Investor in People.
You will be an experienced Customer Service and Operations professional at Director level, able to inspire and lead others to deliver excellent customer value through innovative digital systems, efficient processes, engaging training and excellent resources. You will achieve ambitious quality and service standards which both delights our customers and ensures NOCN retains regulatory compliance.
You are likely to be familiar with the further education sector including qualifications and assessments, experienced working with Awarding Organisations or similar regulated environment and have recent extensive experience of Customer Services, Operations, and Business Systems and major project management.
Your understanding of digital innovation for the delivery of customer service is important, we are looking for the right person to inspire and lead change within the business, using digital delivery to disrupt ‘business as usual’. Your personal ethics are also important, you will need to be a champion of equality, diversity and inclusion for both staff and customers, upholding the highest standards of professionalism throughout.
As the Director of Customer Services & Operations, you will:
- Provide strategic direction within the Group Senior Leadership Team for Customer Service and Operations.
- Direct and manage Customer Service, Operational and Business System functions and digital offer across UK and International NOCN delivery, including IT supplier contract management, operational management of examinations and testing functions.
- Develop NOCN’s digital offering to Centres and learners.
- Ensure functions are efficient and effectively support the organisation to achieve its goals whilst retaining regulatory compliance.
- Ensure functions are developed in an effective manner to accommodate future growth or business change due to market forces.
- Deliver service standards ensuring excellent service delivery to our customers at all times.
- Support business growth by providing excellent customer service to maintain centre confidence and support income generation.
For full a job description, see Recruitment pack below.
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter explaining in detail with examples why you are the best person for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat call Bridget Randall, Executive Assistant, on 0300 999 1177.