Summary of the role
Summary of the role: The ISM is a professional body for Sales People. We have a suite of existing long running regulated qualifications in Sales and Sales Management that are highly regarded in the UK and overseas. We have a vacancy for an Education Manager who will support continued compliance with qualification regulators Ofqual and Qualification Wales and high standards in all areas, developing, monitoring and reporting on quality assurance across ISM education. This is a varied and interesting role. 2018 will see further qualification development and modernisation ensuring that we continue to meet the needs of those working in this sector as we move forward into the 2020’s. This role reports to the Head of Education
Essential qualities and skills for this role will include:
- Experience of working in a regulated qualification and assessment environment
- Experience and management of risk assessment including the monitoring and development of policies and procedures
- Centre support and management
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude, a well-developed sense of accountability and excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills across a range of applications including word, excel and database.
- Assessor qualification
Desirable qualities and skills:
- External verifier qualification
- CRM and LMS experience
How to apply
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter to our Head of Education, Frances McCabe;
Closing Date: 20.12.2017