Summary of the role
In a nutshell
We are looking for an inspiring and pioneering Retail End-point Assessment Manager to join our growing organisation and lead a remote based team of End-point Assessors and manage the internal quality assurance and standardisation of end-point assessment outcomes and results.
About the role
You will be:
- Supporting the development and delivery of training and standardisation activities
- Supporting the Sector Product Manager for the sector in the recruitment process for end-point assessors
- In conjunction with the Sector Product Manager ensuring requests for information and sampling of apprentices work is available to the EQA organisation in a timely fashion and participating in any external quality insurance activity as required by IAO and the relevant responsible body
- Ensuring end-point assessments are conducted fairly and that assessments are valid, reliable and consistent.
- Ensuring End-point assessors are competent in meeting both occupational and assessment criteria requirements
- Ensuring assessments are planned, communicated and executed fairly
We are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Retail apprenticeship standard as set out in the industry set Grading Criteria
- Desirable would be Retail Management experience
- A recognised current workplace assessment qualification
- A recognised current internal quality assurance qualification
- Current, relevant occupational expertise and knowledge, at the relevant level of the occupational area you are assessing, which has been gained through ‘hands on’ experience in the industry.