Summary of the role
TQUK are an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation, providing a wide range of vocation qualifications to further education colleges and private training providers and are the fastest growing Awarding Organisation in the UK.
All of our qualifications are guaranteed to conform to a high standard. We take steps to ensure that all centres that offer a TQUK qualification are provided with the support they need to give the best possible service to their learners.
We aim to be the Awarding Organisation of choice for centres offering qualifications in First Aid, Education and Training, Health and Safety, Health and Social Care and others.
TQUK is also an approved End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO). This means that we are qualified and approved to deliver end-point assessment services for a number of apprenticeship standards including Lead Adult Care Worker and Hospitality Team Member.
We are recruiting dynamic External Quality Assurers, who have the competency to assure:
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Health and Safety
- Education and Training
- Health and Social Care
Who are able to work in the North, London, South or South-west on a Free-Lance basis.
EQA’s will conduct both remote and face-to-face activities to assess the following areas:
- Planning and delivery methods of each qualification
- Assessments methods used
- Robustness of the internal quality assurance system
- Management of the centres
You will also:
- Make accurate decisions based on relevant evidence provided by recognised centres
- Attend regular meetings as required for standardisation purposes.
- Complete all related external quality assurance documentation in line with the TQUK procedures and regulatory requirements.
You are required to hold:
- V1 or A1 qualification or equivalent (TAQA Level 3 and 4)
- Hold or working towards L4 external quality assurance qualification
- Minimum regulated qualification of level 3 in your specialist subjects
- We require our EQA’s to have at least 3 years previous experience either training or assessing in the relevant subject area and an up-to-date CPD log to evidence current knowledge.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV with a cover letter, detailing your experience and qualifications.
How to apply
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to offer your expertise and experience to help a growing awarding organisation to reach its full potential, please submit a CV demonstrating your competence and skills and area of expertise to Joanne Emmerson at firstname.lastname@example.org