Summary of the role
AoFA Qualifications is an awarding organisation focusing on first aid, health and safety, food safety, social care and security qualifications.
We are looking for a number of experienced, qualified freelance EQAs to work throughout the UK.
Key Activities will require EQAs to communicate with centres via remote or visits to check the following areas:
- The management of the centre.
- The appropriate planning and delivery of each qualification.
- The assessment methods used.
- The robust internal quality assurance system
Qualifications and Skills:
- Level 4 Award in the External quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- V2 – Level 4 Certificate in conducting external quality assurance of the assessment process;
- D35 – Externally verify the assessment process.
For the Security Industry Authority - all EQA’s must hold experience and qualifications to the same level or above on the relevant Security Qualification that they will be undertaking EQA activities for.
The following are the list of Securities Qualifications that AOFAQ offer to our Centres:
Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor
Level 2 Award for Working as a CCTV Operator (PSS)
Level 2 Award for Working as a Security Officer
Level 2 Award for Upskilling a Door Supervisor
Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative
Induction will be given on our AoFAQ procedures to successful applicants.