Summary of the role
Main Purpose of Job: Coordinate activities relating to examination delivery including liaison with the Qualification Development team, Centre Coordinators and customer service team.
Support the Compliance and Risk Team with maintaining Awarding Organisation compliance.
- Receiving and processing examination requests in accordance with regulations, including, timetabling examinations ensuring that paper based exams are controlled effectively.
- Processing applications for Reasonable Adjustment and Special Consideration received from centres.
- Administration of the question bank library for examinations and ensuring paper based exams are managed so that only current and correct versions are used.
- Administration relating to a team of freelance writers, markers and moderators.
- Processing completed exam papers, to enable the timely issuing of results which accurately and completely reflect the marking of assessments (including the outcome of any Moderation and other quality assurance process).
- Ensuring exam performance data is gathered and monitored for validity and reliability and producing reports and statistical analysis.
- Identifying recommendations and/or safeguards to prevent human error to prevent potential malpractice or maladministration.
- Supporting the Compliance and Risk Team in maintaining compliance including incident management.
- Undertaking other duties as required to support the work of 1st4sport Qualifications and Coachwise Ltd.
- Following, promoting and implementing Coachwise’s policies for the equal treatment of all employees, applicants and customer.