Summary of the role
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) is the largest bookkeeping institute in the world. It promotes and maintains the standards of bookkeeping as a profession through the establishment of relevant qualifications and the award of grades of membership that recognise academic attainment, work experience and competence.
ICB has recently been approved as the End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) for the Level 3 Payroll Administrator Apprenticeship and, as such, is now seeking suitably qualified examiners and assessment writers.
The main responsibilities of the role:
· To produce assessment questions, marking keys and justifications that are in line with the assessment plan and standard;
· To produce questions that are accurate and fit for purpose; and
· To attend moderation/verification meetings (either face-to-face or skype/conference call).
Applications are welcome from individuals who:
· hold a Payroll qualification equivalent to, or higher than, the level for the Standard (Level 3);
· have proven occupational competence; and
· are experienced in assessment writing, including multiple choice, short answer questions and scenario-based questions
The hours and nature of the role will be determined by the number of question writers involved and will be agreed on an individual basis. Salary and working hours will be discussed at interview.
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your current CV along with a covering letter to Allison Wildish, Head of Qualification Standards & Quality Assurance at email@example.com
Role Profiles avaiable on request.