Summary of the role
We are currently looking to fill vacancies for our Level 1 and Level 2 Technical qualifications and Level 3 Applied Generals, in the following sectors:
- Art and Design
- Business and Enterprise
- Graphic Design
- Health and Fitness
- Interactive Media
- Performance Skills
Please see our website for specific details.
Overview of the roles
- Examiner: marking learner scripts in accordance with the mark scheme and submitting results in line with tight deadlines.
- Lead Examiner: lead a team of Examiners throughout each marking window and to mark an allocation of learner scripts.
- Chief Examiner: setting and maintaining standards of the external assessment and leading the examining team through each marking window. Participating in the assessment design process.
These roles are home based, although you will be expected to attend external standardisation and other events at our Newcastle office, as required.
We are seeking applicants who:
- have current or recent experience delivering a qualification in the sector at Level 2 or above
- have current or recent experience in the industry and/or a degree-level qualification in the sector or a related area
- have the ability to work consistently to tight deadlines
NCFE is a national awarding organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals.