Summary of the role
Safety Training Awards is an Awarding Organisation that is regulated by Ofqual, Qualifications Wales and CCEA and accredited by SQA Accreditation.
We offer and certificate vocational qualifications across a range of aquatic, lifesavng and health and safety disciplines.
A CIMSPA Awarding Organisation Partner with many of our qualifications also being endorsed by them.
We are looking for freelance consultants to carry out site visits to centres to ensure that the IQA and centre are adhering to all requirements set out by Safety Training Awards, to investigate any areas for concern that have been raised, and to report to the Quality Assurance Manager any findings and/or recommendations.
Essential Qualifications & Experience Required
- Hold the Level 4 Award in the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (or acceptable equivalent)
- Have a minimum of 3 years EQA experience in the wider leisure industry.
- Have a minimum of 3 years recent and relevant occupational experience that is specific to the leisure industry.
- Good IT skills (training will be provided on our internal systems)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Decision making and problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Access to a laptop/pc
- A full UK driving license
- Use of a vehicle
Home based with frequent travel to Safety Training Awards Approved Training Centres along with scheduled standardisation and training days at Safety Training Awards HQ.
How to apply
Send a covering letter highlighting the specialist experience you have and your motivation for being part of Safety Training Awards Approved Training Centres, together with your cv, to email@example.com stating that you are applying for the External Quality Assurance Consultant (EQAC) role in the subject heading.
If you require further information on the EQAC requirements please contact the Director of the Awarding Organisation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note interviews will be held w/c 11 June 2018