Summary of the role
Thinking About A Change?
Are you thinking about:
- Starting or growing your own business?
- Increasing your income with some freelance work?
- Achieving more control over you work-life balance?
We have an exciting opportunity within our YMCA Training operation for Freelance Housing Apprenticeship Technical Contributors.
You will have extensive experience of developing learning and assessment materials in the following areas;
- CIH Level 2 Award in Involvement in Housing and Communities
- CIH Level 2 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property
- CIH Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice
- CIH Level 2 Certificate in Neighbourhood Maintenance
- CIH Level 3 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property
- CIH Level 3 Certificate in Housing Maintenance and Asset Management
- CIH Level 3 Certificate in Housing Practice
- CIH Level 3 Certificate in Letting and Managing Residential Property
- CIH Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Homeless People
- Level 4 CIH Certificate in Housing (RQF)
If you think that you might have what it takes, and to earn well for really impacting on some young lives, read on.
Why YMCA Training?
YMCA is arguably the most recognisable and iconic of all global charity brands – trusted throughout the world to deliver outstanding, innovative and socially responsible activities for young people and the wider community.
YMCA Training has been operating since the late 1970s and was created to help young people find new opportunities through work and training, which gave them the chance to play a more fulfilling role in their community. To this day, YMCA Training offers great opportunities to develop through education and training pathways, whether this be a study programme or traineeship to an apprenticeship.
Do you want to be a part of this?
How to apply
This could be your chance to join our innovative team and to do something great for yourself – and for others. If this sounds right for you, or if would like to find out more about this position, email us with your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the role.