Summary of the role
NOCN is a leading national Awarding Organisation and Apprenticeship Assessment Organisation for technical and vocational qualifications. It is committed to delivering high quality products and services to the FE sector, employers, learners and apprentices. NOCN is part of NOCN Group: a progressive educational organisation at the forefront of skills development.
We are looking for an experienced customer service and operations professional to manage and develop the Customer Service team and customer experience; delivering change and continuous improvement to meet the needs of our diverse range of customers.
- Oversee the delivery of seamless high-quality service across all customer-facing teams.
- Drive service excellence with a focus on achieving continuous improvement.
- Provide inspirational leadership to our service teams to develop a customer-centric department.
- Work strategically all internal teams to expand sales and profitability, evaluate our product suite, ensure excellence in output and continually improve performance.
- Train, monitor, coach and develop staff and carry out HR duties where necessary.
Key requirements, knowledge, skills and experience:
- In-depth knowledge of customer service operations
- Knowledge of critical success factors in modern contact centres
- Experienced in leading multiple customer-facing teams across sites
- Experience delivering change/improvement projects through people leadership
- Experience and confidence working in a fast-paced Operational environment
- Knowledge and experience of managing HR issues including performance management and appraisals.
How to apply
To apply, please send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (download below) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role.
Sent this to:
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.