Summary of the role
We are looking for Consultants to work with us on writing and reviewing Level 3 units in the following subjects:
- Engineering Science
- Environmental science
- Forensic science
- Human Physiology
- Management and HR
- Media and Communication
- Sports science
- Statistical and Mathematical Methods
This is a great opportunity for education professionals with genuine passion and expertise in their subject and will be responsible for writing and reviewing units, assessments, assignment briefs and indicative content.
This role can be undertaken alongside teaching commitments, although you may be expected to attend a limited number of meetings in Lancaster, some can be electronic.
Some of the key deliverables of the role are:
- Subject knowledge in Level 3 Subjects
- Teaching or assessing Level 3 qualifications
- Insight into topics that will engage and interest learners
- Awareness of assessment methodology and issues of validity and reliability
- Attention to detail and ability to give clear and accurate explanations
- Meeting deadlines
- Awareness of Access to HE
We would be particularly interested in candidates that have experience of working in education and/or an understanding of awarding body procedures and processes.
So, if you have a flair for curriculum development and are interested in joining an innovative, forward looking company we would be pleased to hear from you.
How to apply
Further information and how to apply
- To discuss this post further please contact Steph Hulford or Helen Butler on 01524 845046
- To apply send in a cover letter with an up to date CV to email@example.com