Summary of the role
NOCN is looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual with business administration experience to support our growing HR function.
- To assist in the maintenance and upkeep of employee records
- To use and maintain the HR system for administrative processes
- To support and facilitate the recruitment and selection process
- Timely production of various data requests
- Dealing with enquiries in person, over the telephone and via email
- Clerical duties i.e. typing, scanning, photocopying, filing and shredding
- Minute meetings
- Support with the development of HR Policies, procedures and documentation.
Key requirements, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum of Level 2 qualification in literacy and numeracy
- Level 2 qualification in Business Administration (or willing to undertake)
- Administration experience in an office environment
- Ability to work in a confidential manner
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Willingness to travel in the UK
How to apply
To apply, please send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (download below) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role. Send this to:
If you want to speak to the recruiter informally about this role, please email or call, as above.
NOCN Group is a Disability Confident Employer formally known as ‘Two Ticks’. This means that if you qualify as disabled under the Equality Act 2010 and you meet the minimum criteria outlined in the job specification, we guarantee you an interview.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment.