Summary of the role
Are you interested in helping us to monitor the quality of assessments delivered by our ILM centres? If so, this role could be the role for you. We are now recruiting External Quality Assurers (EQAs) to support and monitor the high quality delivery of our ILM Leadership & Management qualifications.
Our EQAs provide centres with guidance, support and current industry expertise. As an EQA, you will maintain effective working relationships with our centres and City & Guilds, planning and monitoring quality assurance activities in line with our qualification requirements and policies.
The role is both a challenging and rewarding experience and a great opportunity to use your expertise. This is a contract role, making it an ideal opportunity to become an EQA in addition to your current employed role.
You will be required to travel, please ensure you have access to a car with full drivers licence.
· achieved the Assessor and Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) qualifications (D32,33 and 34 or A1/V1 or TAQA)
· achieved the D35, V2, or TAQA or is prepared to work towards this qualification
· achieved the Leadership & Management qualifications
· achieved the Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
· experience of working in a regulated environment, in line with quality assurance requirements
· proven experience of writing clear, accurate and concise reports and action plans
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please complete the online application form available on the City & Guilds Associate vacancies webpage.