Summary of the role
SFJ Awards has been approved by the Education & Skills Funding Agency to deliver End Point Assessments across a number of new Apprenticeship Standards.
We want to grow our team of associate Independent End Point Assessors and would like to hear from suitably qualified and experienced professionals who are interested in getting involved in this exciting new area of work.
The role of our Independent End Point Assessors is to assess an apprentice’s competence and knowledge against the industry specific standards.
We are looking for suitably qualified people to become Independent End Point Assessors for the following Apprenticeship Standards:
- Custody and Detention Officer
- Emergency Services Contact Handler (NHS)
To be considered, our Independent End Point Assessors must have:
- A thorough knowledge of their occupational area
- Recent experience of their chosen occupational route (which demonstrates industry competence)
- An assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33).
Successful candidates will have a customer-focused approach, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills along with the ability to meet deadlines.
How to apply
To request an application pack please email an expression of interest to email@example.com