Summary of the role
Our mission at CMI is to increase the quality and quantity of professionally qualified Managers and Leaders. As the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence we have a membership body of over 100,000 Managers and Leaders who benefit from our expertise and unique services every day.
With a growing membership body we have created a new role for a Membership Proposition Manager whose main objective will be to develop the membership value propositions for all CMI members, identify the key stages of the member journey and develop and align key products and services to meet the needs of all CMI members.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Gathering insight into the needs of all CMI members at each stage of their journey.
- Developing compelling value propositions.
- Developing innovative and progressive solutions that meet the needs of members and reflect advances in technology, including digital badging, online mentoring and careers development.
- Project-managing initiatives from inception through to launch.
- Supporting key stakeholders in the delivery of the membership proposition.
- Identifying opportunities for new product development.
Successful applicants will have:
Experience of developing membership propositions/ products & services to meet members’ needs.
A good understanding of the membership journey and the need to develop a value proposition that meets their needs at each stage.
Good project management skills.