Summary of the role
Level 3 Public Service Operational Delivery Officer EPA The experience required for this role includes current, relevant occupational expertise and knowledge, at the required level of the occupational area(s) you are assessing, which has been gained through ‘hands on’ experience in the industry.
A minimum of 3 years with direct knowledge of supporting Operational Delivery.
• Current hands on Sector Knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and experience within a “public service organisations” for upwards of 3 years. Organisationally this must be a local authority (County, City) or within a Government Department (Job Centre Plus, Border Force, Home Office, Foreign Office etc)
- Knowledge of conducting robust interviews and observations of practice
- Knowledge of conducting assessment processes (Assessor Qualification)
- Technical ability to manage a virtual panel
- Lead and record the panel discussion