Summary of the role
Consultancy Opportunities: Hospitality
- Qualification and Assessment Development Consultants
- Question writers and reviewers
- Competitive daily rate (~ £200/day DOE)
Who we are looking for
Innovate Awarding are developing end-point assessments for the level 4 Hospitality Manager standard. We are seeking experienced individuals to support the development of assessment materials and knowledge tests.
We are specifically looking for people with knowledge and experience of working within the hospitality sector. You will have had prior experience of writing qualifications and assessment materials as well as relevant experience working within industry.
Preferably you will have had prior experience of assessing in this sector. Knowledge of RQF design principles and/or standards-based activity development would also be advantageous, as would experience of question writing although specific training will be given.
- Developing and reviewing key assessment materials and specifications within the Hospitality Manager Level 4 standard
- Writing and / or reviewing a variety of multiple choice and scenario-based questions for assessments at Level
This position is on a self-employed basis and we consider our payment structure to be above industry average.
How to apply
After reading the above, if you feel you would like to work with us, please send a CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com
or if you would like an informal discussion about Innovate Awarding and this role, please either email or call on 0117 314 2800.