Summary of the role
A bit about the job…
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager (QAM), the Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for the delivery of End Point Assessment s and team of Independent End Point Assessors (IEPA) to ensure validity and reliability for NCFE Apprenticeship Services End Point Assessments (EPA) Standards.
The role involves co-ordinating the recruitment, training and development of Independent End Point Assessors (IEPA) who work in subject or Standard specific teams and are supported by a Lead Independent End Point Assessors (LIEPA) for each subject area.
The Quality Assurance Officer will contribute to ensuring compliance with all regulatory conditions relating to Standards EPA and delivery.
A bit about you…
- co-ordinate recruitment, allocation and development of LIEPA and IEPAs associated with the delivery of EPA
- develop, implement and monitor the marking/grading and results release processes for EPA, ensuring they are carried out in line with Standards and partner requirements
- facilitate the internal quality assurance of EPA delivery in line with regulatory and external quality assurance organisations requirements
- implement and maintain policies and procedures relating to EPA delivery
- facilitate fact finds and carry out investigations in relation to cases of potential or confirmed malpractice and maladministration in collaboration with Compliance
How to apply
Please click Apply to submit your application.