Summary of the role
SFJ Awards is part of the Workforce Development Trust which incorporates Skills for Health, Skills for Justice, the National Skills Academy for Health as well as SFJ Awards. We are a regulated Awarding Organisation that works with employers to quality assure and accredit the skills and competence that organisations want and need from their existing and future workforce in order to operate safely, efficiently, effectively and provide public confidence. SFJ Awards is also an Apprenticeship End Point Assessment organisation.
The post holder will support the Office Manager by developing and implementing effective administrative systems and providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain administrative systems for tracking learner accreditation and financial transactions
- Maintain the Awarding Organisation’s database in line with Data Protection Act requirements and regulatory requirements
- Follow SFJ Awards procedures for the production and dispatch of certificates
- Support the Awarding Organisation Manager to gain custom through liaising with employers and training providers
- Build and maintain effective relationships with existing and potential customers, acting as first point of contact and proactively dealing with enquiries
- Support risk management process by promptly notifying the Awarding Organisation Manager of any emerging potential risks or conflicts of interest
- To support to the Office Manager by developing and implementing effective administrative systems and providing excellent customer service.
Company benefits include 25 days annual leave (pro rata) increasing with service length, pension, employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers and life insurance.
How to apply
Applications for any post should be made by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Please include details of how in your view you meet the criteria set out in the job description and person specification.