Summary of the role
SFJ Awards is part of the Workforce Development Trust which incorporates Skills for Health, Skills for Justice, the National Skills Academy for Health as well as SFJ Awards. We are a regulated Awarding Organisation that works with employers to quality assure and accredit the skills and competence that organisations want and need from their existing and future workforce in order to operate safely, efficiently, effectively and provide public confidence. SFJ Awards is also an Apprenticeship End Point Assessment organisation.
The purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of SFJ Awards’ End-Point Assessment service.
The post-holder will liaise with employers and training providers, quality assure the work of the End-Point Assessors and organise standardisation events.
- Manage the End-Point Assessment process
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Ensure that End-Point Assessment processes and procedures are maintained and implemented effectively
- Maintain accurate and up to date information and records
- Manage the schedule of End-Point Assessments and allocate appropriate resources
- Undertake appropriate quality assurance associated with Assessor and Moderator reports
- Manage financial processes and procedures
- Work with colleagues and teams within SFJ Awards and across the Workforce Development Trust
- Liaise with regulatory bodies e.g. Institute for Apprenticeships (IFA), Ofqual, Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA)
- Manage audit activity for regulatory body audits
- Reflect SFJ Awards’ behaviours in ways of working both internally and externally
Company benefits include 25 days annual leave increasing with service length, pension, employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers and life insurance.
How to apply
Applications for any post should be made by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Please include details of how in your view you meet the criteria set out in the job description and person specification.