Summary of the role
SFJ Awards is part of the Workforce Development Trust which incorporates Skills for Health, Skills for Justice, the National Skills Academy for Health as well as SFJ Awards. We are a regulated Awarding Organisation that works with employers to quality assure and accredit the skills and competence that organisations want and need from their existing and future workforce in order to operate safely, efficiently, effectively and provide public confidence. SFJ Awards is also an Apprenticeship End Point Assessment organisation.
The overall aim of this role is to manage customer relationships. The post-holder will need to have an understanding of business development, qualification development and quality assurance within the context of apprenticeships and qualifications. The role will involve researching and analysing; market trends within established and emerging markets, determining SFJ Awards’ position and identifying new opportunities. The post holder will then support SFJ Awards in responding to any new opportunities.
- Write bids and proposals for customers and Government agencies
- Research and analyse market trends to identify new emerging opportunities
- Work with colleagues and teams within SFJ Awards and across the Workforce Development Trust
- Engage with customers to keep them updated on SFJ Awards’ latest products and services
- Respond to new and existing customer enquiries and requests, advising them on the application and implementation of our products and services
- Organise and facilitate customer events
- Attend conferences and promote SFJ Awards’ products and services
- Attend internal and external meetings to represent SFJ Awards
- Reflect SFJ Awards’ behaviours in ways of working both internally and externally
Company benefits include 25 days annual leave increasing with service length, pension, employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers and life insurance.
How to apply
Applications for any post should be made by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Please include details of how in your view you meet the criteria set out in the job description and person specification.