Delivering for the learner and society in challenging times
Over the past 18 months, awarding and assessment organisations have proven to be resilient and adaptive to the many challenges as a result of the pandemic as well as innovators in qualifications development and assessment. From developing new ways of supporting centres, learners, employees and stakeholders, to procuring or adapting IT systems, whilst meeting changing regulatory requirements, undoubtedly this has been a time like no other.
As we emerge from the pandemic:
– How can we continue to build an awarding and assessment industry that’s fit for the future?
– What lessons can we learn from to carry into the future?
– What does the future of qualifications and assessment look like?
– How can the UK education and skills system lead the global skills race?
– How can we build a more progressive and inclusive awarding and assessment industry?
To find out more information about the conference and why you should attend, click the ‘for delegates’ button above.
To find out more information about the sponsorship and exhibition options available, click the ‘become a sponsor/exhibitor” button above.
Early-bird discount for registrations made before 5pm on 30 September.
Kirstie Donnelly MBE, Chair
Alan Woods OBE, Chair
DfE Minister to be confirmed