DELIVERING FOR THE LEARNER AND SOCIETY IN CHALLENGING TIMES
Who should attend?
The conference is relevant to all those working in awarding and assessment organisations and stakeholders with an interest in these areas. It will be particularly relevant for :
- Those new/fairly new to the industry and/or job role
- Technical and policy experts
- Staff from four-nation regulators
- External stakeholders
What do I gain by attending conference?
By attending the conference delegates will:
- Hear from a wide range of strategic decision makers and influencers from the across the skills ecosystem, including regulatory and policy updates.
- Attend operational sessions from technical experts on a range of topics, tailored specifically to AO staff areas of interest (e.g. RO support).
- Receive practical support and knowledge from awarding experts.
Key timings for conference
On 11 November, registration opens at 10am, with the conference welcome starting at 11am sharp. The conference will close at approximately 5pm and the Awards drinks reception will commence at 7pm.
On 12 November, the exhibitor fringe sessions will commence at 9am with the plenary welcome commencing at 10am sharp. The conference will close at approximately 3pm.