FAB 2019: Diversity & Choice in Qualifications – the national flagship conference for awarding organisations
As the policy landscape continues to change, it is more important than ever that awarding organisations are fully aware of recent developments and how they could impact on learners, centres, funding and the work of AOs. With the continued implementation of apprenticeship policy, proposed regulatory changes for vocational and technical qualifications, T level implementation and proposals for qualifications at level 3 and below and level 4/5, there are numerous challenges and opportunities for assessment and awarding professionals.
FAB 2019 is the flagship conference for those working in or with awarding and assessment organisations. It is the only place where you can get together with colleagues to hear the latest from industry experts, find out what the future holds and have valuable time away from the office to take stock and discuss the issues and implications with your peers.
We have a range of packages available. The full conference package is just £530 + VAT for members and includes:
- 2 day conference featuring keynote speakers and breakout seminars
- Ticket to FAB Awards dinner
- Accommodation at Marriott Hotel – 10 October 2019
- Refreshments and lunch
- Free parking
- Unrivalled networking with peers
FAB 2019 speakers and programme themes
We have a number of key speakers to address the audience at FAB 2019. A selection of these speakers include:
- Sally Collier, Chief Regulator and Chair, Ofqual
- Professor Martin Doel CBE, Institute of Education, UCL
- Cindy Rampersaud, Senior Vice President, BTEC and Apprenticeships at Pearson Education
- Lucy Andrew, Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
View our full line-up of speakers below.
FAB 2019 Programme
DAY 1 – 10th October:
- Registration from 10:00
- Conference starts at 11:00
- Conference closes at 17:00
- Awards Dinner starts at 19:00
DAY 2 – 11th October:
- Breakfast fringe sessions from 08:30
- Conference starts at 09:30
- Conference closes at 15:00
All timings are subject to change
FAB 2019 Exhibitors
Around 30 organisations attend the FAB conference each year to showcase their goods and services to over 400 delegates.
Exhibiting opportunities are available at £2,750 + VAT for subscribers and £3,000 + VAT for non-subscribers including the following benefits:
- 3 x 2m exhibition space
- 150 words in conference programme and on website
- Logo on signage by registration desk
- 1 full event ticket
- 2 x exhibition staff refreshments (tea, coffee and lunch)
To discuss other conference opportunities, please contact Jennie Harnaman at email@example.com
Thinking of joining us? The Federation of Awarding Bodies is the collective voice of the UK’s qualifications and assessments industry. Join our network today to be part of a powerful trade association. By working together, we can help you realise your goals of providing a world-class qualifications and assessment offer to your customers.