Academy Training Course: An Introduction to Developing Vocational Qualifications – 17 June 2020
June 17 @ 10:15 am – 4:30 pm
This course is designed to provide an introduction to the building blocks and approach to developing vocational qualifications. The course will include both trainer input and hands on exercises for delegates to practise qualification and sample assessment material development.
The course is suitable for those staff within awarding organisation who are new to developing qualifications. It will also be suitable for those members of staff who work in other teams within awarding organisations, such as assessment or administration, who would like to know more about the work their colleagues do to develop qualifications.
The training will help delegates to:
- Understand how to shape a qualification
- Practise developing units with learning outcomes and assessment criteria
- Identify suitable assessment methods
- Develop sample assessment material
- How to level a qualification and estimate GLH and TQT values.
0 people are attending Academy Training Course: An Introduction to Developing Vocational Qualifications – 17 June 2020