- This event has passed.
Skills Town Hall: Second Reading of the Post-16 Skills Bill
June 15, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
The Federation is holding a Skills Town Hall on 15th June from 12-1pm, to provide an update on the Skills and Post-16 Education Bill, which has its second reading in the House of Lords on the same date. The session will provide an overview for members on the implications of the Bill, the legal advice we’ve received from Bates Wells, FAB’s position and our next steps. Delegates can post questions throughout the session.
The event is free for members to attend and £49+ VAT for non-members.
- Tom Bewick, Chief Executive at the Federation of Awarding Bodies
- Baroness Garden of Frognal
- Emma Dowden-Teal (Partner at Bates Wells) and Joanna Howard (Associate at Bates Wells)
- David Gallagher, Chief Executive at NCFE and Director/Chair of Policy Board at the Federation of Awarding Bodies
- Greg Warman, Chief Operating Officer and Chairman at Vetskill
- Toby Perkins MP, Shadow Minister for FE and Skills.