Qualification Project Support Manager
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We’re the world’s most forward-thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we’ve expanded to over 1500 staff in 50+ countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We’re currently looking for a London-based Qualification Project Support Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting role in which you’ll help manage and support the effective and efficient development of ACCA qualification products and services.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Undertaking project management and business analysis associated with supporting the development of the ACCA qualification
- Contributing to the design and development of direct and indirect ACCA Qualification team processes and systems required to support product offerings, including managing contractual arrangements, service level agreements and payment scheduling to external contractors
- Risk mitigation – monitoring, managing and reporting of risks associated with new and on-going projects/products
- Ensuring internal and external stakeholders are engaged with ACCA product developments through creation and delivery of materials via our website and intranet
- Ensuring product offerings are effectively hosted and meet the product visions; work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver new or amended product offerings
- Acting as coordinator of the annual ACCA Qualification team plan and monitoring progress against broad team objectives and deliverables
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent
- Has demonstrable work experience in education, preferably within accountancy education
- Has demonstrable experience of undertaking business analysis and project management – a formal project management qualification is not a requirement
- Has proven experience working with internal and external stakeholders, understanding their needs and presenting ideas
- Is adept at building strong relationships, internally and externally, including management of suppliers
- Understands complex business processes and is able to identify solutions and identify and highlight problems
- Has knowledge of e-learning platforms(e.g. SCORM) – desirable
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension and life assurance
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, cycle to work scheme and much, much more
- Flexible working and a great working environment
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
To apply for this job please visit secure.dc3.pageuppeople.com.