End-point Assessment Quality and Standards Co-ordinator
We are seeking a Quality and Standards Co-ordinator to join our expanding End-Point Assessment Organisation. This exciting role offers a wide variety and interesting range of duties. Working closely with the End-point Assessment Team, you will be an integral part of Future (Awards & Qualifications) Ltd, ensuring it delivers an outstanding end-point assessment service, supporting at all times:
“We are a Visionary, Supportive, Innovative and Professional End-point Assessment Organisation, committed to excellence.”
“We envisage a place in which every apprentice realises their full potential.”
“To provide respected and valued qualifications and assessment to enable quality assured learning.”
This is a key role within the EPAO, to support and deliver the quality and standards development processes of the End-point Assessment Organisation. This includes ensuring internal quality assurance provisions of independent end-point assessment and overall compliance of FutureAssess products in line with regulatory conditions and policies. The successful candidate will be responsible for adopting and following agreed ways of working to ensure our overall compliance.
We can offer you a mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and interesting environment.
· Support the Quality & Standards Development Manager in the approval and application for new standards applications within the Apprentice Assessment Service and to ensure standards remain on the Register of End-point Assessment Organisations, meeting and recording our self-assessment against the Conditions of End-Point Assessment Organisations in line with agreed ways of working.
· Support the process for the development of new end-point assessments/products for existing and new end-point assessment offer.
· Ensure quality assurance activities are conducted in line with agreed ways of working, making recommendations for improvements or change
· Assist and support the delivery of IQA meetings and the planning of development and/or standardisation activities for our associate team of independent assessors and quality assurers.
· Use systems and processes to meet the Conditions for being on the Register of End-Point Assessment Organisations.
· Work with the QSD manager to ensure all requirements of the EQA Framework are met, addressed and tracked within existing policies and procedures to evidence compliance for all EQAs that oversee the relevant Apprenticeship Standards delivered by FutureAssess.
· Assist with the review of relevant Regulations, Conditions, including monitoring, maintaining documentation, and reporting outcomes to the QSD manager.
· Help with the design and delivery of relevant training and development for End-point Assessors and IQAs, inducing the use of technology where appropriate; including induction programmes for new associate members in line with our internal policies, agreed Standard and Assessment Plan.
· Support improvement in materials connected with end-point assessment, such as guidance notes for End-point Assessors, guidance and support for customers and for IQAs.
· Use Microsoft products, including SharePoint, forms, secure folders etc. to ensure robust data security, excellent communication and services, both internally/externally. Make use of other technologies to improve and enhance end-point assessment materials.
· Support the management of any required withdrawals once agreed by the Executive Office in line with regulatory policies and internal procedures.
· Work as a team to effectively and efficiently deliver an outstanding customer experience, in order to achieve product revenue targets and meet the requirements of the Business Plan.
· Support the selection & recruitment processes of new and existing associate team members.
· Use systems and processes to manage, monitor and use feedback mechanisms with key stakeholders and external bodies to continually improve products and services.
· Support the development of business proposals that accurately reflect the collective views of the customer, expenditure and income, together with clearly established development timelines, stakeholder engagement/buy-in and approval.
· Champion the portfolio, skills and attributes of FutureAssess, representing the company at internal and external meetings, events and conferences to strengthen existing credibility, reputation through effective relationships with stakeholders.
· Keep abreast of policies and initiatives relevant to product development in areas of responsibility.
· GCSE grade C or above in English.
· Qualification in assessment and quality assurance.
Background & Experience (Essential):
· Good knowledge of apprenticeships.
· Knowledge of qualifications and/or assessment materials.
· Experience of quality assurance and quality improvement procedures with assessment or training provision, ideally apprenticeships.
· Experience of recruiting and or training others, developing materials and delivering, ideally with colleagues and staff members.
· Organised, systematic with efficiency and attention to detail.
· Demonstrates quality working and attention to detail required in a regulated environment.
· A high level of competence in the operation of standard office information and communications technology applications including standard Microsoft Office packages including, SharePoint, advanced MS Word and Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Background & Experience (Desirable):
· Experience of funding agencies for qualification development.
· Experience of quality assurance and quality improvement activities.
· Knowledge of the latest thinking and trends in the use of technology, products and services in delivering qualifications, End-Point Assessment and Functional Skills.
· Knowledge and experience of basic elements of marketing, branding, communications and social media platforms.
· Experience in End-Point Assessment development.
· Excellent written and verbal English.
To apply, submit your updated CV with a covering letter detailing how your meet the above job description and person specification to email@example.com. Closing date 9am Monday 16th September 2019 .
Interviews will be held 26th & 27th September 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to Julian.firstname.lastname@example.org