We are looking for a senior administrator to join our Quality Team as Quality Officer for Gateway Qualifications. Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation and Access Validating Agency with over 30 years’ experience in the credit-based field. We work in partnership with colleges, schools, employers, voluntary organisations and other training providers to develop relevant and accessible qualifications for learners of all ages and abilities.
What we need you to do:
You will be required to provide exceptional administrative support to the Quality Team, managing and reporting on internal and external assessments for qualifications. You will also be required to work with External Associates to ensure accuracy, quality and confidentiality in their work.
What we are looking for:
· Educated as a minimum to A level / BTEC L3 standard or equivalent experience.
· Extensive administrative experience of a senior nature with the necessity to use initiative in carrying out the role.
· Preferably experience in an education related sector.
· Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel and experience of using databases (Level 2 and above or equivalent experience).
· Experience of accessing, analysing and reporting on data.
· Excellent written skills, including the ability to write clearly and concisely.
· Good oral communication for all types of enquiries.
· Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately.
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Technical system aptitude.
· Analytical skills.
· Proofreading skills.
· Ability to work on own and prioritise own workload.
· Problem solving skills.
If you feel that you are the perfect person to take up this exciting opportunity please apply by visiting our website for further information https://www.gatewayqualifications.org.uk/careers/vacancies/.
To apply for this job email your details to Jenny.Fairbrother@gatewayqualifications.org.uk