Senior Administrator (Customer Excellence)
Does helping customers ignite your enthusiasm and energy? Are you passionate about learning and its role in enabling individuals to achieve their goals in life?
We are looking for a skilled Administrator to join our Customer Excellence Team at Gateway Qualifications. The successful applicant will provide professional, wraparound support to our customers, which include colleges, independent training providers and adult community learning providers.
This role involves so much more than just dealing with inbound customer enquiries. You will be solving problems, creating relationships, and will ultimately be helping us to assist our customers in providing qualifications that can change the direction of their learners’ lives.
Permanent Contract – Full Time
Office based (currently working from home due to COVID-19), open to the possibility of hybrid working moving forward
Salary range £20,004 – £24,217 (depending on experience)
What will I be doing?
This is a pivotal role, assisting and liaising with our customers to provide exceptional customer service at all times. Duties will include responding to emails, phone communication, dealing with enquiries and continually providing registration and certification support to our customers.
What are we looking for?
Although we don’t expect all applicants to have experience in education or an awarding organisation like Gateway Qualifications, an interest in the education and qualifications sector is a must.
– NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Customer Service or Business Administration (essential)
– NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Customer Service or Business Administration (desirable)
– English Language and Mathematics to at least GCSE grade C or equivalent
– At least two years’ administration experience
– Experience in dealing with customers face to face and by telephone
– Experience of operating databases, including in-house databases
– Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to deal in a friendly and efficient manner with telephone enquiries, the ability to write clearly and concisely, and the ability to listen effectively and understand the needs of others
– A commitment to delivering exceptional customer care
– Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
– Problem solving skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– An eye for detail
About Gateway Qualifications
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a wide range of regulated qualifications, Access to HE Diplomas, develop bespoke qualifications and quality assure in-house training.
At Gateway Qualifications our focus is on creating the highest quality qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you will be able to make an application via the website using our careers page. Please ensure you attach your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Please note that the closing date for applications will be midnight on Sunday 5th December 2021. We do reserve the right to close this recruitment exercise early if we receive a sufficient volume of suitable applicants.
Interviews will be scheduled for week commencing 13th December 2021.