Marketing Manager (Examinations)
POSITION: Marketing Manager (Examinations)
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent, full-time
HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week
GROSS ANNUAL SALARY: £28,000 to £32,000 plus benefits
A world class drama school and renowned awarding body, LAMDA – the London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art – offers drama and communications-based syllabus in the UK and overseas and, through its drama school delivers exceptional vocational training in the performing arts.
Led by acclaimed theatre director Sarah Frankcom (from November 2019) and with a bold strategic plan in place to build on the number of people who take a LAMDA Exam each year (108,000 in 33 countries in 17-18), this is an exciting time to join LAMDA.
The drama school’s alumni include world class actors such as Nikki Amuka-Bird, Richard Armitage, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jeremy Irvine, Rory Kinnear, Rose Leslie, Paterson Joseph, David Oyelowo, Katherine Parkinson, Toby Stephens, David Suchet, Harriet Walter, Ruth Wilson, and LAMDA President Benedict Cumberbatch.
This new post offers an exciting opportunity for a talented customer orientated marketer with an exceptional attention to detail and B2B and / or education marketing experience (both above and below the line) to contribute to the growth of LAMDA Exams.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications they will be comfortable dealing with day-to-day marketing and communications tasks as well as keeping an overview of progress towards the company’s strategic marketing objectives. They will have a goal-orientated outlook and solve problems with a mixture of creative and analytical skills.
We’d love to hear from you if you have
– extensive experience of consumer marketing within a complex organisation
– demonstrable track record of devising and delivering fully integrated marketing campaigns
– experience working with colleagues and markets overseas
– audience analysis experience
– strong numerical acumen
– staff, budget, agency and stakeholder management experience
– experience working in the education sector is not essential (although an understanding of the challenges faced by the sector is important
– Share our passion in the power of good communications skills to enrich people’s lives.
HOW TO APPLY
For a full job description, please visit https://www.lamda.ac.uk/about-lamda/jobs
To apply, please complete the application form together with the Equality and Diversity monitoring form and send it to the HR Manager at email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is: 5pm on Thursday 5 September
Interviews will be held during: W/c 9 September
To apply for this job email your details to HR@lamda.ac.uk