External Quality Assurer – CACHE Brand – Health, Childcare & Education – South East
External Quality Assurer – CACHE Brand – Health, Childcare & Education
37 hours per week
This role is Home Based in South London, South East London, South East Region including Kent and surrounding areas.
Salary: Up to £31,250 per annum plus £2,600 car allowance
Do you want to join us on our future journey?
NCFE, is one of the UK’s fastest growing education services, our purpose is to promote and advance learning and create a real impact. We are made up of Group Service support functions, our Awarding Organisation, EPA Plus and Skills Forward.
A bit about the opportunity, our team and you…
We are delighted to have the following opportunity in our Quality Assurance Team.
We are excited to be looking for an External Quality Assurer and would love it if you come and join us on our future journey.
As an External Quality Assurer you will support centres in your geographical area mentioned below, so it’s important that you live in the region the role is advertised for:
Area – including parts of South London, South East London, South East Region including Kent and surrounding areas
The purpose of this role is to ensure quality assurance compliance, to drive a high standard in assessment activities and continuous improvement in practice within our centres so that we can ensure a first class service which meets the needs of both our customers and learners, supporting market growth and promoting advancement in learning. This role will assess and manage risk and performance of centres and their staff through analysis and review of data and evidence from a variety of sources, including regulators and customers, which forms part of the quality process in order to ensure qualification and regulatory compliance.
To find out if this is the role for you, please download the Job Description below.
· Qualification in Quality Management/Assurance
· Experience and qualification(s) relevant to CACHE Branded qualifications
· Experience and qualification in Counselling would be advantageous
· Experience of undertaking quality assurance in a regulated environment
· Knowledge of quality assurance processes
· Ability to present views with authority in a collaborative manner
· Ability to use standard Microsoft packages
· Ability to analyse and interpret data to produce meaningful reports
· Full driving licence
As an organisation we have ambitious levels of performance that we strive for, we have high expectations of each and everyone one of our talented colleagues, and recognise the contribution each one makes to our success.
All our employees are rewarded with:
· A competitive market salary
· Company Pension, employers contribution 9%
· 25 days starting annual leave
· ‘Festive Cheer’ 3 days additional paid at Christmas
· ‘That Friday Feeling’ all our employees work Monday to Friday, flexibility.
· Westfield Health Cover.
Want to know about NCFE? Take a look at our website https://www.ncfe.org.uk/
If you have the skills to be an External Quality Assurer…..We’d love to hear from you!
Apply online directly through our website with your current CV detailing the skills and relevant work experience which makes you suitable for the role.
This role will require a DBS check
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com