Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Quorum Business Park, Longbenton (37 hours per week)
Do you want to join us on our future journey?
NCFE, is one of the UK’s fastest growing education services, our purpose is to promote and advance learning and create a real impact. We are made up of Group Service support functions, our Awarding Organisation, EPA Plus and Skills Forward.
A bit about the opportunity, our team and you…
We are delighted to have the following opportunity in our Financial Services Team.
We are excited to be looking for a Business Intelligence Developer and would love it if you come and join us on our future journey.
– The Business Intelligence team is responsible for the compilation, analysis, monitoring and reporting of internal data in order to drive the performance of the NCFE.
– To develop and run the business intelligence monitoring systems for NCFE to ensure ambitious but achievable targets are set and met.
– To assist in the preparation and implementation of business cases and the evaluation and profitability of opportunities.
– To establish, implement, shape and govern a management information function for NCFE.
– To work with the policy and market insight teams to help interpret the policy environment and ensure these are included in to business plans and analysis where relevant
Key Experience and Skills –
· Proven hands-on continuous work experience in developing reporting solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using Microsoft products.
· Strong Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS) and Integration Services (SSIS) knowledge
· Proven experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008(R2), 2012 or 2014
· Strong skills around TSQL, DAX and MDX languages
· Excellent knowledge of Excel (2010+)
· Working knowledge of Power BI
To find out if this is the role for you, please take a look at the Job Description for further information.
If you have the skills to be a Business Intelligence Developer, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply online directly through our website with your current CV detailing the skills and relevant work experience which makes you suitable for the role.
Closing Date: Tuesday 2nd June 2020
Interview Dates: TBC
To apply for this job please visit careers-ncfe.icims.com.