Education Practice Recruitment Consultant
We are recruiting for an ambitious, proactive, customer focused individual to join our fast growing Education Practice, providing exceptional recruitment services to clients and candidates in strict accordance with Peridot Partners’ values.
Our team in the Education Practice deliver outstanding executive search for schools, colleges, awarding bodies and universities. Personal and bespoke, we work with in partnership to recruit values-led leaders, executive staff and board members in education.
We are looking for someone who wants to develop their experience in recruitment, so if you are someone who has had some experience of recruitment to the education sector (such as at an agency, internal recruitment, apprenticeship recruitment etc), or direct experience of working in an education setting, and are interested in having a positive impact on the education sector, then this role will develop your career to learn exceptional executive search practice and develop your reputation, networks and business development capabilities.
You will have experience of providing exceptional customer services to enhance the customers’ experience; the ability to plan and organise complex projects and programmes and be able to make accurate and effective assessments and judgements on people, data and knowledge.
The role will involve:
- Project managing assignments from set-up to completion. This includes delivering most of the operational activity including writing the candidate information packs and associated advertising, researching and contacting candidates, playing a key role in the assessment process and managing client interactions in such a way that you build long-term relationships to benefit both your career development and Peridot Partners’ growth.
- Working in tandem with senior consultants and play an active role in generating and securing new business opportunities. This will include researching prospective clients, writing thought leadership materials for publication, writing marketing materials and proposals and proactively contacting people who we want to work with.
- Developing an understanding of the sectors and markets you are operating within, which will place you amongst the most knowledgeable consultants in your market sector.
- Deploying professional approaches to suitable candidates, using the database, networking and fresh research. You will work closely with the Research Team to ensure that excellent candidates are generated for all recruitment projects.
- Briefing candidates candidly about the role responsibilities, organisational culture, pay and benefits and ensure clear understanding of candidates’ expectations.
- Assessing potential candidates and applicants’ suitability at pre-application, sifting and interviewing stages.
- Working with colleagues in Business Support and Research teams to ensure that all client correspondence and administration is in order, particularly with reference to booking advertising, processing applications, sifting, long-listing and shortlist stages and that records on the database are accurate and up-to-date in a timely manner.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews and providing honest, robust and developmental feedback at all stages of the process.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalise arrangements between client and preferred candidate.
Peridot has been in business since 2009. It’s a business we’re immensely proud of.
Our values reflect the types of organisations that we work with. Innovative charities, progressive social enterprises, and educational institutions that are transforming the education landscape. When you work with us, it feels like a real partnership – collaborative, yet at the same time challenging and honest
At the heart of our business are people. We know that people are complex and different, so we are ultra-inclusive and offer flexibility, excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a close knit and ambitious team.
You’re not a number here. We’ll never forget that you’re a living breathing person with interests, commitments, and life challenges like the rest of us. It’s important to us that Peridot is a place you can be your authentic self and enjoy your work.
If you think that Peridot could be the place for you, then please contact Sarah Szulczewski | email@example.com to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org