Independent End-point Assessors
As an End Point Assessment Organisation, we are currently delivering, or planning to deliver, end-point assessment services for the Footwear Manufacturer Level 2 and Sewing Machinist Level 2 standards.
We are recruiting Independent End-point Assessors (IEPAs) on a flexible, self-employed basis. As an IEPA you will be responsible for carrying out end-point assessment activities under the conditions, timescales and arrangements set by us as the End-point Assessment Organisation and in accordance with the assessment plan for the apprenticeship standard. Apprentice competence is assessed against an industry specific standard.
We will provide:
- induction and training to support the skills required to become an end-point assessor
- the resources required to undertake assessments
- the structure, policies and procedures you will be required to follow
- ongoing support with updates, standardisation and moderation to meet quality assurance requirements
We’d love to hear from you if you are willing to work in a self-employed capacity, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and
- have competence in Footwear Manufacturing at level 3 or above, eg demonstrated through three years’ experience of working in the footwear manufacturing industry, in a production supervisory/management or technical consultant position
- have knowledge of current industry practice, for example demonstrated though working within the sector within the last three years or able to evidence up-to-date knowledge gained through exposure to industry and/or training
- are a competent machinist, with a minimum of five years’ machinist experience and work or have worked in a production environment; they do not necessarily still need to be employed in the sewing machinist sector
- have current sewing machinist knowledge ie worked in industry within last two years and complete a minimum of three days continuing professional development (CPD) relevant to the sector per year
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills as an end-point assessor and to provide an important contribution to the delivery of quality apprenticeship standards for this sector.
To apply for this role please submit with your CV to email@example.com. You can also use this email address to request further details or call us on 0115 854 1324 and we will be happy to assist you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org