Associate membership of the Federation of Awarding Bodies
Associate membership is available to awarding bodies and end-point assessment organisations that are not regulated by one of the public regulators governing qualifications in the UK, but have their status conferred by a public authority (e.g. Privy Council, QAA, ESFA). This includes organisations outside the UK that have their status conferred by public authorities in the countries in which they operate, e.g. NSDC in India. By joining the Federation, you become part of a powerful industry association. Together we will realise our vision of a world in which higher-quality technical, professional and vocational education, results in stronger public confidence and economic growth.Apply online now
Benefits of Associate Membership
- Quals Matter A weekly newsletter packed full of relevant and timely industry news.
- Meetings, events & training Free attendance at meetings and events and discounted rates at our annual conference and training courses.
- Webinars Access to free upcoming and past webinars.
- Guidance & consultation responses Access to guidance and our policy documents on the member’s website.
- Consultants & Suppliers list Access to a list of consultants and suppliers who specialise in matters relating to vocational qualifications.
- Advertise/search job vacancies Free advertising of your job vacancies on our website.
- Legal package Access to a support package of legal advice specifically for awarding and assessment organisations.
- Business support service HR, tax, health & safety and legal advice line/website to assist your wider business activity.
Membership Bands and Fees
Your associate membership subscription band and corresponding fee will be determined by your most recent annual number of vocational qualification certificates and successful end-point assessment tests.
- Band 1 (up to 2,000 annual certifications/apprenticeship end tests) £1,330 per year
- Band 2 (2,000 – 10,000 annual certifications/apprenticeships end tests) £1,785 per year
- Band 3 (10,000 – 50,000 annual certifications/apprenticeship end tests) £2,600 per year
- Band 4 (over 50,000 annual certifications/apprenticeship end tests) £4,445 per year
Are you looking for a more strategic level of engagement with the industry?