Full membership of the Federation of Awarding Bodies
Full membership is avaliable to awarding organisations and end-point assessment organisations that are regulated by one of the public regulators governing qualifications in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (i.e. Ofqual, SQA, Qualifications Wales and CCEA). By joining the Federation, you become part of a powerful industry association. Together we will realise our vision of a world in which higher-quality technical, professional and vocational education, results in stronger public confidence and economic growth.Apply online today
Benefits of Full Membership
- Quals Matter – A weekly newsletter packed full of relevant and timely industry news.
- Meetings, events & training – Free attendance at meetings and events and discounted rates at our annual conference and training courses.
- Webinars – Access to free upcoming and past webinars.
- Guidance & consultation responses – Access to guidance and our policy documents on the member’s website.
- Consultants & Suppliers list – Access to a list of consultants and suppliers who specialise in matters relating to vocational qualifications.
- Advertise/search job vacancies – Free advertising of your job vacancies on our website.
- Legal package – Access to a support package of legal advice specifically for awarding and assessment organisations.
- Business support service – HR, tax, health & safety and legal advice line/website to assist your wider business activity.
- Federation Full Member Logo – for use on stationery, website and e-signature – indicates your status as a full member of the Federation and a regulated awarding organisation.
Membership Bands and Fees
Your full membership subscription band and corresponding fee will be determined by your most recent annual number of regulated vocational qualification certificates and successful end-point assessment tests.
- Band 1 (up to 2,000 annual certifications/apprenticeship end tests) £1,330 per year
- Band 2 (2,000 – 10,000 annual certifications/apprenticeships end tests) £1,785 per year
- Band 3 (10,000 – 50,000 annual certifications/apprenticeship end tests) £2,600 per year
- Band 4 (over 50,000 annual certifications/apprenticeship end tests) £4,445 per year
Are you looking for a more strategic level of engagement with the industry?