FUNCTIONAL SKILLS GROUP
- To provide members with a forum to discuss, share and consider a range of issues of relevance to Functional Skills qualifications.
- To provide Ofqual with a forum for engaging in dialogue with a broad range of awarding organisations on Functional Skills regulation.
- To provide the Education Training Foundation with a forum for engaging in dialogue in relation to the Functional Skills reform project.
- To act as a source of expertise in Functional Skills for consultation responses and other matters relating to FS qualifications.
- To report to the Federation Board on issues that may need to be reflected in policy.
Paul Sowerbutts, Senior Advisor, Policy and Design, City and Guilds
For more information about our policy work, contact email@example.com