FUNCTIONAL SKILLS GROUP
- To provide members with a forum to discuss, share and consider a range of issues of relevance to Functional Skills qualifications.
- To provide Ofqual with a forum for engaging in dialogue with a broad range of awarding organisations on Functional Skills regulation.
- To provide the Education Training Foundation with a forum for engaging in dialogue in relation to the Functional Skills reform project.
- To act as a source of expertise in Functional Skills for consultation responses and other matters relating to FS qualifications.
- To report to the Federation Board on issues that may need to be reflected in policy.
Chris Briggs, Pearson
For more information about our policy work, contact firstname.lastname@example.org