Bates Wells is a unique law firm combining a traditional legal practice with sector-specific consultancy services. Bates Wells has for many years provided cost-effective and top quality advice to the qualifications sector through its multidisciplinary team. Bates Wells is uniquely positioned to advise awarding organisations on a broad range of regulatory, corporate, commercial, employment, education, property, governance, immigration, data privacy, charity, and contentious matters (including IP disputes, judicial review and appeals to the First Tier Tribunal).
The Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB) are delighted to announce that we have teamed up with Bates Wells to provide FAB members with a package of professional legal support. Bates Wells has a large dedicated cross-departmental team of specialists providing legal and consultancy services to awarding organisations, the Head of the group being recognised for her expertise in this niche sector by the independent legal directory, Legal 500.
Everyone in the Bates Wells team understands the day to day issues that concern awarding organisations, as well as the often complex corporate/charity structural and regulated aspects of an awarding organisation.
Further information can be found on the Bates Wells website.
The special arrangement for FAB members allows you to access, upon request:
- two free initial 15 minute telephone calls per year to discuss any legal issues
- a fixed fee (£250 +VAT) 1 hour consultation (including 30 minutes preparation time)
- 5% discount on any subsequent work
- fixed fee offers in respect of particular areas of law made available from time-to-time in connection with pertinent legal developments
- access to free webinars on relevant legal topics (suggestions on future topics welcome!)
If you would like professional advice or support email [email protected] and a member of the Bates Wells awarding organisations team will call you.